When it comes to bike maintenance it’s important to have the right tool for the job.
Ironarm tools are made from high quality, durable materials, but at prices that don’t break the bank.
Keep an eye on the CyclingExpress website and weekly newsletters for important announcements about when Ironarm tools will be available.
A: Warranty Period
1. One-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
2. The warranty is not valid if the items are not listed on the invoice or if the invoice has been altered in any way.
3. Please make sure you keep the relevant proof of purchase to ensure your warranty is valid.
4. The warranty period does not include product maintenance or testing services.
B: The warranty is valid for normal use but may be void under the following conditions
1. Failure to follow specifications or improper use of the product.
2. If the product is changed by being disassembled, repaired, modified or having any kind of attachment.
3. Normal wear and tear of consumable parts replacement parts, supplies and accessories.
C: Iron Arm will provide free repair or replacement of new products and services. However, material and labor costs will be charged under following circumstances
1. The product warranty information is incomplete or untruthful.
2. Damage from natural and man-made disasters.
3. Non- original accessories or consumables that cause damage to the product.
4. Non- adjustment of the genus within the product warranty, calibration, maintenance, or the product itself, problems caused by damage to the product.
5. Damage caused by incorrect use of the product.
6. The product needs to be cleaned before being serviced.
D: In the case of maintenance of the product within the warranty period, parts may be replaced, or a similar quality parts provided to service it.
E: If no invoice or proof of purchase is provided then full warranty eligibility may be void.